Current and in-development projects
- Mentorship Program: Achieving educational goals often requires the support, encouragement, and practical strategies from someone who has 'been there.' Our mentorship program will place participants with a suitable mentor to guide them towards their educational objective.
- Hope Centre: A holistic facility housing a mentorship program, arts resources, and a welcoming/safe place to be. The Hope Centre is intended to be the 'heart' of our operations.
- Fine Arts Programming: Art is therapeutic. Various projects we have planned will tap into this therapeutic resource through photographic documentaries, poetry readings, and artistic showcases created and coordinated by our participants.
- Convergence Conference 2015: This conference aims to bring together NPOs and outreach services in the Greater Victoria area to initiate greater collaboration and resource sharing toward a common goal of helping the marginalized.
- Pilot Program: Ten homeless participants will be aided in achieving their educational goals through mentorship, individualized support, and appropriate resources for their needs.